Are you interested and passionate about technology and industry? You’ll keep track of all processes – from development and testing to the final product – and know exactly how and where to optimise our shipbuilding machines and systems. You’ll work on several production processes in teams from different areas and test, secure, monitor and optimise our processes. You’ll also have to document your work and prepare data for production planning and control.
Who do we want on board?
- You hold a good high school leaving certificate or an entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences / A levels
- You show technical understanding and craftsmanship
- You have an interest in industry, technology and mathematics
- You’re interested in working with machinery, and you’re observant and attentive to detail (e.g. when monitoring production processes)
- You’re willing to plan and analyse production processes and configure or change them accordingly
- You’re diligent and work well in a team
- You’re physically fit and resilient