Mechatronics engineers are needed wherever there’s machinery – and MEYER WERFT is no exception! Our apprentices in the fields of mechatronics engineering commission plants and systems and repair broken machines. They install and test hardware and software components, build electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic units, and disassemble machinery, plants and systems – on board our ships, in the workshop and on call. Important: Our mechatronics engineers not only need to demonstrate technical understanding and spatial intelligence, but also good English skills!
Who do we want on board?
- You have a good high school leaving certificate
- You have good English skills
- You like working with your hands on technical projects
- You demonstrate technical understanding and spatial intelligence
- You work well in a team
- You’re physically fit and resilient
- Duration: 3.5 years