Welding Construction Mechanic
If you train as a welding construction mechanic at MEYER WERFT, you’ll learn about various welding techniques, such as the pre- and post-treatment of steel structures, and you’ll be responsible for monitoring and evaluating welds. We’ll also teach you various welding techniques (e.g. gas, arc and inert gas welding). MEYER WERFT also provides further training opportunities for welding specialists, welding foremen and welding engineers.
Who do we want on board?
- You have a good high school leaving certificate + metal technology qualification from a vocational college or a qualification allowing you to study at a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife) / A levels (Abitur)
- You’re interested in working with tools and machinery
- You enjoy working with your hands
- You demonstrate technical understanding and spatial intelligence
- You’re physically fit and resilient
- Duration: 3.5 years