Electronics Engineer for Operating Technology
Watts, volts, ohms, amperes… The topics covered by our apprentices in the field of electronics engineering for operating technology are simply electrifying! You’ll produce, develop and maintain energy supply installations. You’ll install, programme and configure plants and systems. You’ll lay cables and connect them. You’ll also check whether our security features are working. Your language skills will be required here, because you’ll be speaking a lot of English and working with English-language documents.
Who do we want on board?
- You have a good high school leaving certificate + electronics engineering qualification from a vocational college or a qualification allowing you to study at a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife) / A levels (Abitur)
- You have good English skills
- You like working with your hands on technical projects
- You demonstrate technical understanding and spatial intelligence
- You work well in a team
- You’re physically fit and resilient
- Duration: 3.5 years