River Conveyance of World Dreamback to overview
The new cruise ship World Dream will probably leave Papenburg on Sunday, September 17, 2017 to be conveyed on the river Ems to Eemshaven (Netherlands).
Sunday, September 17, 2017
- Approx. 10:00 am ship passes sea lock (Papenburg)
- Approx. 04:00 pm ship passes Friesenbrücke (Weener)
- Approx. 06:15 pm ship passes the Jann Berghaus bridge (Leer)
- Approx. 10:00 pm arrival at the river Ems barrier (Gandersum)
- Approx. 11:15 pm ship passes the Ems barrier
Monday, September 18, 2017
- Approx. 01:00 am Uhr ship passes Emden
- Approx. 06:30 am ship passes Mole Eemshaven, approx. 06:00 pm harbor Eemshaven
!!All details are subject to the wind, weather and water levels and are therefore without guarantee. Timings can be changed at short notice!!